Asus is the world most decorated and admired company as well as known in India also. Dedicated to the make the products for today and tomorrow’s generation, so that no one will leave behind in the era of technology. Asus is the multinational computer and phone hardware as well as electronics company headquartered in Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan. The company is also an original equipment manufacturer (OEM). In 2017, Asus become the world’s 5th-largest PC vendor in unit sales. Asus appears in BusinessWeek’s “InfoTech 100” and “Asia’s Top 10 IT Companies” rankings, and it ranked first in the IT Hardware category of the 2008 Taiwan Top 10 Global Brands survey with a total brand value of $1.3 billion.
The Asus is known to make products like desktops, laptops, netbooks, mobile phones, networking equipment, monitors, WIFI routers, projectors, motherboards, graphics cards, optical storage, multimedia products, peripherals, wearables, servers, workstations, tablet PCs and so on. It makes all these products and they are of premium quality devices. You can see the impact of Asus on Taiwan stock exchange as well as London stock exchange Primary listing under the ticket code of 2354 and ASKD respectively. Listed on these stock exchange Asus makes the big impact worldwide serving the best quality devices and technology for its users. It is the No. 1 brand in Asia
Asus: The Story Begins…..
The idea of making ASUS began with a conversation in a coffee shop in Taipei, where a few ambitious engineers shared a dream of creating a “small and beautiful company. After that Asus started working on its dream for making this company the world best. Within a month, these engineers had created the Cache 386/33 and ISA 486/25 — two personal computer motherboards used in industry-leading products built by IBM and ALR. With the success of these early motherboards, Taiwan became known globally as a hub for high-quality IT products. After that it never looks back, making the best IT products. In 1995, Asus become the world leading’s motherboard maker brand all over the brand.
Asus is the biggest brand Computer Hardware Electronics sector for making products like desktops, laptops, netbooks, mobile phones, networking equipment, monitors, WIFI routers, projectors, motherboards, etc, this list is not yet finished. Asus was founded on 2 April 1989; 30 years ago by Ted Hsu, M.T. Liao, Wayne Tsiah, T.H. Tung. The main headquarter of Asus is in Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan. It is the world biggest brand ranking on 5 number with net income of NT$19.20 billion in 2016. In India also Asus is the biggest brand and for gamers, Asus develops the world best graphics card.
Asus first-ever launches
- In 1989 after the Launch of Cache386/33 and 486/25 motherboards, used in IBM and ALR products, Asus launched its first-ever products in the market.
- Launch of the EISA 486 motherboard, which subsequently becomes the most popular motherboard in the world in 1990 making it more popular all over the world.
- After establishing the formal partnership with Intel in 1992, ASUS Launched the advanced Intel® Pentium® (586) motherboard in 1993. ASUS becomes the world’s leading motherboard maker Launch of the first ASUS dual-socket Intel® Pentium® motherboard: PCI/I-P54NP4 in 1995 making it the best of all time in IT sector.
- Launch of the world’s first PDA to support the Intel® 400MHz PXA250 CPU: ASUS MyPal A600A in 1997. After that in the year 2002, Asus Launched the world’s first PDA to support the Intel® 400MHz PXA250 CPU: ASUS MyPal A600A.
- After that from 2003 to 2017 that it is the golden year of Asus, as in between these years there were so many launches. The first-ever Asus phone, the launch of first Asus Camera and much more.
Asus popular Smartphone series
- The Zenfone series of Asus is the most popular smartphone in India and all over the world. In this series users have already experienced Zenfone Lite L1, Zenfone Max Pro M1 and the Asus Zenfone 6 is the Upcoming flagship from Asus.
- Users may see the difference between the Asus Zenfone series and the Max series. Max series also has a great smartphone for its users to give them everything they need in a smartphone.
- Love gaming phone? The Asus ROG phone series is a gaming smartphone for gaming addicts those who love to play high riched graphics games.
The customer care center of Asus in India
Asus is a trusted brand in India as well as all over the world known for providing from laptops to the smartphone every gadget. It is a big name in computers, the Taiwanese brand made an entry in the smartphone segment in 2014. It is known for its popular Zenfone series. There is over 200 customer service center in India. You can easily contact Asus for any related help for your products like Laptops, Smartphones, or other products. You should have your product details in your hand so that they can easily find a solution to your problems. As well as you can also query them by sending them an email related to your product problem.
Asus customer care number: 1800 209 0365 (all over India)
Email address: https://www.asus.com › question form
Future of Asus: Asus ROG Phone 2
The is Upcoming Asus ROG phone 2 Smartphones in India that flaunts a 6.59 inches (16.74 cm) AMOLED screen with a screen resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels that deliver quality visual effects. Pixel Density of 391 PPI offers a pretty high-quality resolution. The device comes with splash-proof. It runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. Powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor seated upon Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset for strong performance. There is 8 GB of RAM & Adreno 640 graphics for better seamless multitasking. ROG phone 2 is a superb choice for the people who want an efficient smartphone at a lower price range.
The 48 MP + 13 MP Dual Primary Cameras with features such as autofocus, 2.0f aperture, etc., offers an excellent photography experience. For Selfie lovers, a 24 MP Front camera can capture mesmerizing pictures. Even you can click amazing selfies and groufies in the night also as it has LED flash in front also. For storing your data, it has massive 128 GB internal storage, however, it is not expandable. There is a huge 6000 mAh Li-polymer battery to provide you healthy backup for a day to enjoy a lot more. It supports fast charging to refill the battery in less time. In terms of connectivity, the Asus ROG phone 2 has – dual SIM, 4G (supports Indian bands), VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, a/b/g/n, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS, NFC and microUSB 2.0.
Asus ROG phone 2 specifications
|Launch Date||September 5, 2019 (Expected)|
|Operating System||Android v9.0 (Pie)|
|SIM Slots||Dual SIM, GSM+GSM, Dual VoLTE|
|Design||Height : 170.9 mm Width : 77.6 mm |
Thickness : 9.7 mm Weight : 240 grams